How do I enrol?
Please refer to the enrolment guide on our website.
I have completed the course; how do I download my certificate?
Your certificate should have been emailed to you automatically, please check your junk mail section just in case. You can also go to the ‘Certificates’ section on the left-hand side of your courses where you can view and download all the certificates you have accomplished.
How do I know the certificate is real?
Australian Professional Learning Online can verify your certificate based on your account and completed courses if required
What support is available throughout the course?
There is a lead teacher involved in each course however the courses are based on student centred learning, so this means the courses are mostly self-taught.
When can I complete the course?
Australian Professional Learning is based on student centred learning. As such you can work through the course material at your own pace and complete the work and tasks at any time day or night.
What if I change my mind?
Where evidence can be successfully provided to support extenuating circumstances course fees may be refunded partially or fully if;
- The enrolment is cancelled prior to the commencement of a course and resources have not been provided yet.
- No refund will be provided after 7 days of the course commencement date.
- No refund will be provided if work or assessment has been saved or submitted.
- 50% refund is permitted if the enrolment is cancelled within 7 days of the course commencement date but only when Australian Professional Learning Online has been contacted in writing with legitimate reasoning as to why cancellation has occurred.
How long do I have to complete the course?
From enrolment there is a 6-month period in which to complete the course unless otherwise stated in the course material
Can I transfer my course to another person?
Courses are non-transferrable to other students
Can I transfer to a different course?
- Course transfers are not permitted without written contact with legitimate reasoning as to why a course transfer is necessary.
- Course transfers will only be permitted within 14 days of course commencement.
- Course transfer fees apply and will be advised upon application.
- If successful, the course transfer fee will be invoiced to the student and any outstanding balance will need to be paid in full.
- Any current work will be lost if a transfer occurs.
- Processing times for course transfers are up to 7 days once the request has been lodged.
- Only one (1) transfer is available.