The focus of this course is to help develop the knowledge and strategies necessary to help combat cyberbullying in a school environment. This course is the equivalent to 1 hour professional development.
This course covers the following AITSL standards: 3.4, 3.7, 4.4, 4.5, 6.2, 7.3
To enrol in this course and gain access to our learning hub,
Please Click Enrol Now
Technology provides teachers and students with many resources and useful information. However it does open up students to cyberbullying. Cyberbullying and cybersafety is an ever increasingly prevalent issue that occurs both at school and in the home.
This course will be broken into the following sections
- Cyberbullying basics
- Signs that a child is being cyberbullied
- What to do if you suspect a child is being cyberbullied
- What schools can do to help combat cyberbullying
- Preventing cyberbullying through education
- Reducing impact of cyberbullying at home
This course also contains bonus information including: 3 downloadable lesson plans on cyberbullying with relevant worksheets.